I’m Renée LaTulippe. I make words sound good…
which makes you look good.
And that’s what it’s all about. You’re a professional. You’ve written a book to send a message, to teach, to persuade, to help people improve some aspect of their lives. That book represents you and everything you believe in. It better be good. In fact…
Nothing less than perfection will do.
That’s where I come in. My work is all about helping you present the most professional image possible—and about getting your message across clearly and effectively. I look at every word you put on paper and make sure it’s serving your purpose. And if it’s not, it’s gone.
Working with an editor benefits you by…
- clarifying your message. What you have to say is important and useful. But if readers and potential customers have to wade through pages of disorganized content, muddled logic, and ho-hum prose, what’s the sense in saying it? An editor will help you mold your ideas into powerful, effective, and persuasive prose that meets your purpose and delivers your message with just the right touch of panache.
- safeguarding your image and credibility. Typos, misspelled words, grammatical errors—your friends may be forgiving when it comes to these mistakes, but your customers won’t be. Every piece of collateral from your business cards to your e-books is a reflection not only of how seriously you take your own business, but also of how seriously you take your clients’ business. Even the smallest error can undermine your credibility and make you lose your audience. An editor will look at the details to ensure that doesn’t happen.
- saving you money and time. Careless errors and unclear content mean money and time lost in corrections, rewrites, and reprints. An editor will catch mistakes before it’s too late.
Sure, this is the “About Me” page, but it’s really about you. What I do is make your book stand out from the rest with polished content, zippy pacing, and unique style.
Simple as that. Contact me.
I specialize in substantive editing for full-length works in the following categories:
- educational / curricula
- motivational / inspirational
- personal development
- professional development / success
- business and marketing
- historical novels
- YA novels
A transplant from New York City, I now live on the gorgeous coast of Tuscany, Italy. When not up to my elbows in editing, I spend my time walking the trails by the sea, reading, writing children’s poetry, video blogging, baking, traveling, and hanging out at the beach or in the woods with my husband and twin boys.